We are passionate about seeing workplaces become less sedentary and more active. We’re not talking hours going out for a run, cycle or swim, but there are some really effective & simple steps that you can take to increase movement in the workplace which not only improve wellbeing for the individual but have benefits for the organisation in terms of
- Improved productivity
- Increased employee engagement
- Improved work quality
- Greater sense of collaboration.
- Reduce presentism & occupational fatigue.
We help you shape your environment, support you in shifting your culture and empower you to adopt new habits. We combine our expertise in human movement, business change and personal coaching to deliver solutions that work for you and your organisation.
- Education – Workshops perfect for lunchtime breakouts or away days: why movement matters, how your body has already adapted to a sedentary lifestyle and what you can do about it.
- Office design – Consultancy to help you shape your environment so that productive movement is possible, and no, this doesn’t always mean buying new equipment; reshaping what you have can have a huge impact.
- Culture Change – creating an active working culture doesn’t happen by buying expensive equipment, it happens when it’s lead, encouraged and supported.
We also offer Move Well Workshops – designed for those for whom more movement causes discomfort. Further information about our Move Well services for workplaces is available at our sister site www.backsforbusiness.co.uk.